Wednesday 29 April 2009

Juggling



Well it's really taken off now, I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I seem to have around 5 jobs on the go and have to split my time up between the them. I'll have to get used to this and learn to go with the flow, but it does go against my nature which likes to get things done and dusted and crossed off my to-do list.

Another job I've started is some dry-stone walling. I haven't a clue what I'm doing but how hard can it be to chuck a few flat rocks together.

I am intending to make an pergola archway by the side of the cottage so guests can get easy access to their back garden. I am also going to try to errect some narrow trellis work above said wall to act as screening from our house.

It's amazing how many rocks come out of a small hole in a wall! If anyone wants free boulders for a rockery, then come on down and help yourselves :-)

No comments: