Thursday 21 May 2009

Lost in the grass





It's been a strange old day today, this morning I started to fret about all the work that needs doing and how slow things seem to take. The main problem is that I can't really keep popping to the shops every time I need some more glue or a few nails as it's at least a 1 hour round trip. So while I was fretting I actually didn't get anything done.

This afternoon however was much more productive.I gave myself a slap round the face and told myself that I would only feel worse if it got to the end of the day and I hadn't achieved anything. So I decided to lay the lino in the barn kitchen. I had been putting it off as it was a bit daunting, but I managed to get the whole floor cut out of a single sheet and now all that needs doing is for me to glue it down tomorrow.

I also received a new toy today, the new mower arrived (or topper to give it it's correct title), she's a real beauty and will cut 5ft swathes (is that spelled right Phil?), and as you can see from the pics I took of Charlie just now, the grass is in desperate need of a hair cut. One problem however, I haven't got a clue how to hitch it to the back of Trinny!!!!!!!

No comments: