Friday 3 July 2009

Half day closing



Well I couldn't really be expected to work this afternoon with a bit of sport being on telly. Now we have given up Sky, Wimbledon has been great to watch, rather than watching live updates on the BBC while at work :-) (sorry I won't rub it in....)

I have had a reasonably busy morning. I got the old chainsaw out again and did some clearing of the trees over the stream and felled a couple of dead fir bushes which were annoying Philippa.

I better go and spruce up the bedroom, Philippa is up this weekend with Ali, and the room looks more like a teenagers den.

TOOL OF THE DAY

For two days running the trusty Stihl rains supreme

1 comment:

Global Future said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow...

I like your blog.

I would like to invite you to participate in Stop Global Warming Campaign. Please visit:

http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Please share this blog to your friends and family, so we can heal the world together.

You can add this blog as a link in your blog, so many people will pay attention to global warming.

Thanks for your participation.
Have a great day.