Tuesday 4 August 2009

The end is nigh!

 

 

Don’t panic, it’s a good thing really. What we have come to is an end of a regular salary to make up for all the things I’ve omitted from the original budget. Yes it’s Phil’s last day tomorrow, and I can’t wait :-)

Over the last few weeks I’ve really started to struggle on my own, but I haven’t done bad seeing as it’s been almost a year since I moved up here. Now I will have my trusty companion to annoy, and I can stop talking to Charlie who’s proved a rubbish as a listener.

Things are going slowly now as it’s all the fiddly stuff, but one exciting thing that happened today is I spoke to Kempy (see how my life is with no one to talk to)

IMG_3739

 

I did bump into a dead sheep in the far field yesterday, it’s hard to know what to do in such a situation. It was completely bloated with flies and maggots which found their way into the poly….nice!

I did mention in to a few of the surrounding farmers, and it miraculously disappeared…….. They either dealt with it or a giant Red Kite had it for dinner.

Well it’s back to sanding and painting the 4 coats on the 12 doors!

Tool of the day:

All paint and associated tools are a pile of poo

No comments: