Monday 8 June 2009

Kitchen numereaux deux


Well it's been a good weekend, Jersey J popped up for a long weekend and we had a good mix of beer, fun and graft. We tried out the Lampeter golf coarse on Saturday, it was completely deserted, but a lovely little course. No bunkers put plenty of ditch, stream and tree hazards. After swearing I would never play "this stupid game again" I did quite enjoy myself, though I did play some shocking shots which reminded me of why I often found the game so frustrating. The visitor from the big smoke pipped me on the last hole though he was giving me a stroke a hole, and I was trying to play mind games with him all the way round.

Saturday afternoon and Sunday were spent installing the 2nd kitchen in the cottage. We've gone for a similar style as the red one, but this time in high gloss white with a wooden work surface. We made cracking progress and finished the majority or it, I just need to get the chippy in to fit the work surface.

Thanks again to Jonners.


TOOL OF THE DAY

After the introduction of this new feature it was pointed out that I failed to mention it in my last post, sorry to all you folks who were saddened by my thoughtless omission.

Today's tool is the manual £15 mitre saw from B&Q, you couldn't make one cheaper for that :-)

No comments: